Friday, December 17, 2010

lets make my first night in NY a good 1 - w4m - 20 (so simple and so sure of yourself...)

I just got into town today and i`m pretty bored just sitting around looking for some fun to get into with a nice who like to have fun. I am such a spoiled Princess so it would be so nice if I could meet a guy who is into spoiling sexy petite females. So if this is you then feel free to reply just be serious about meeting when you do. So to speed this up a little bit why not start off by sending me an email telling me how you would like to spoil me and i`ll reply back with a pic and we can go from there.

---------

Hey Spoiled Princess - Welcome to New York!: I could be way off base here but your ad read something like "I just got to NYC and I'm 20 - I only have so much money and don't know anybody here at all so I'd like to save as much as possible to get by and find some bored, hedgefund guy with tons of money and nothing better to do than troll Craigslist Casual encounters on a weeknight. That about does it right?
Follow Funny Craigslist Ads on Twitter
P.S. - Does fun happen after I buy you dinner or after I buy you a park avenue condo?

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs