Thursday, December 16, 2010

$100 Cash Exterminator Needed 8am Friday Morning (Okay sounds normal...so far..)

Hi Trades People,
I have a single family home that is currently rented. There may be a few roaches and she saw a mouse I need a "LICENSED ONLY" exterminator to do quick exterminating job on the house on Friday morning 8am has to be 8am! The house is two levels with a basement. I repeat I do not have an infestation of any sort. I don't want to buy contracts or anything else just a normal exterminating service shouldn't take more than an hour. House is located South Chicago near 83rd and Stony Island minutes from the Dan Ryan. Will need written guarantee and references would help.

Thank You and Happy Holidays,
Bill
  • Compensation: 100 Cash No Questions Asked After Services Rendered
--------------

Matt wonders: Why does this seem so shady you may ask? Well for starters "100 Cash No Questions Asked After Services Rendered" but yet Bill you want a written guarantee, references AND of course a Licensed guy but you put it quotes... was that just to make it seem important or was that shady too? I wonder what's hidden in this house? Illegal apartments/divisions, poor living conditions (enough to be vermin....yuck)... hmm one does wonder. Mice and Roaches together sounds like a posse to me? Good Luck with Mickey & friends.

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs