Thursday, December 16, 2010

pick up mattress in NYC , bring to West part of Nassau County (Chelsea (NYC) --> Freeport (L.I.)) (Let's go to the mattresses!)

This is for matress delivery. You would have the option of dong it either Friday night or Saturday daytime.
Deliver mattress/boxspring to Freeport, L.I. It's in Chelsea (Manhattan)now.

approx 30 mi.

You would have to:
  • Be affordable 

  • wrap the mattress in new&clean plastic wrap or plastic sheeting [ I don't want truck dirt on my mattress. I sleep on that in my skivvies you know. ]

    Tell me your price. So you know the size, the mattress is not that big. Its only a "full". You will need room for the box spring too.

    Price you state has to be all inclusive (i.e. don't ask me extra for the Throgs neck bridge toll.)
    Include your phone number so I can reach you. Thank you. 


  • Follow Funny Craigslist Ads on Twitter

    --------------
    Matt thinks this is tolling: If you have a moving truck/moving company then this isn't too tough but for someone to try to put this together - might be tough. Not sure what affordable includes and I have no clue where the starting point would be from where the truck heads to chelsea to get the mattress for starters. "don't ask me extra for the Throgs neck bridge toll" I think they mean ask for it after a price is agreed on because you want the mattress - there has to be a profit to make it worthwhile for someone to do it for you. So let's say $100-$200 just for the labor, then price of using the truck, all gas and tolls would be in there.. I could see this costing about $300 or so - Am I way too high here (money wise that is)? Maybe it's just me but nowadays people want to make at least $100 for doing these types of jobs min. as just a starting point...or even more. Now if you had a couple of say I don't know...buddies that you can buy dinner and go with them to get it.....ya know what I'm talkin' about -- oh yea, 1 more thing - you sleep in your SKIVVIES, do ya? Do you have a parrot and eye patch as well Cap'n? :)

    No comments:

    Yahoo HOT Celebs