Thursday, December 16, 2010

need to move to ft lauderdale (boston to ft lauderdale) - Ah going south for the winter (or for good)

I am planning a move to florida. Are you going that way? I have a small one bedroom that would not fill a box truck. I am willing to split a truck with someone else going or hire some one who is on there way.

-----
Matt wants to know: Sure it's a crap shoot but what are the chances you're catching someone on their way to good old ft lauderdale. Also I know what you meant but if they're already on their way, you're out of luck because they are not coming back for you. Sounds like your planning needs to go back to the drawing board but I hope you get down there and visit Del Boca Vista to say hi to Frank Costanza for me, thank you and Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs