Thursday, December 16, 2010

Strangers in the night - m4w - 26 (Or how bout just a strange night ahead?)

The 'miscellaneous romance' section is for things 'indeterministic.' This is a good descriptor of my mood. I am not interested in casual sex. I am not interested in a relationship. I am a gentle man with a poet's soul who wants to hold a fellow wistful dreamer in total, sensuous darkness. And to be held. To create a nocturnal world we can slip into like bedsheets, or like a dream, that does not intrude, not ever, into our daily lives.

I am good-looking and I hope that you will be too. Yet I don't want to see your face and I don't want you to see mine. We can describe ourselves in text so that we know who we are climbing into bed with, but this gentle eroticism is to be as much about the imagination as possible. This is the point. The total suspension of mundane reality. The joy of discovering you in a dark room without light or sight:

by touch
(palm-strokes on temples and on thighs)
by smell
(freshly washed hair and the body's scent)
by sound
(whispered words in each other's ears and the muted squeaking of the bed beneath our weight)

alone.

I've done this once and it is otherworldly. Most often people do not respond. Yet if this piques your interest even a little, I hope that you shall. Granted it does sound strange and perverse. I can promise that I am not. The darkness is not meant to disguise any creepiness. If anything, it is to hide timidity. If you are the right one, then I promise you: we shall tremble when first we touch.

Please do not spam or delete. In your subject line you might write: "yesterday over the westside the moon was visible high in the afternoon sky."

-------

Ahh to be 26 again (I'm so much older and wiser @32 heh): Wow so that all sounds good in theory - somehow an attractive woman will just show up at your place, perhaps open an unlocked door and slip out of everything to slip into bed with you in total darkness. You will describe each other only via text. Even if this was something amazing to do with someone - hard for a woman or anyone for that matter to just take a leap of faith to do something like this. It's a good way to end up on the six o'clock news, that's for sure. Also the poetic and rhyming subject line to respond with gives off an eery sound to it... Michael C Hall did get divorced but he only plays Dexter on tv so let us rule him out.
Follow Funny Craigslist Ads on Twitter

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs