Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am making a menu for some new restaurant (The Menu is made from people..it's PEOPLE!)

locations crown heights +Astoria.
job;
I need you to hold different dishes

in crown heights it is a Jamaican place

in Astoria it is eastern European.

pay is $40 cash

time elapsing will be 2 hours

it will be turned into a cartoon through computer imagery so your face will not become famous sorry!

you will pose with different authentic cuisine dishes in your hands.

no experience needed - just send description of what you look like to see if you fit the dish.best if you have a photo-but if not you will have to be able to come down to Steinway and have a free photo taken. this is on going we do this type of work all the time.you can earn as much as $200 per week if you do 5 shoots. you do not need to have an actors licenses .
we hire both males and females please submit you age an any concerns.
thank you.
we use Nikon digital camera and yes if you need some free pics that no problem  this is for a menu! 



----------------------


Matt is hungry: So I take it english is not your first language which is fine but it does seem odd that you want  anyone to be made into a cartoon holding dishes. I have acting experience myself and it feels very method to try to determine which dish is me and how me can be which dish. I'm either feeling a pinkabet or chopsuey but it's a tough call. So if I send my photo to you for your menu, you might take it and turn it into a cartoon for your menu and I might never even know because it won't look like me. I am not sure if I'm more disappointed with not being able to have my face become famous or the fact that my actor license is useless in this case. Oh well back to being a melting ice cream cone.

P.S. - Yes I would love to come get some free pics from you to help my career or to hang on my fridge to remember my time spent with you!

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs