Thursday, December 16, 2010

NEED HOT FEMALE BARTENDER NO EXP. NEEDED (Mixology 101 baby)

We are looking for a hot sexy female bartender to work night shifts must be hot good with people great pay no exp. needed send pic and contact #

----------
Matt might want a Manhattan: Scenario here where the bar gets a little busy or customers want drinks and you while hot and being drooled at can open bottles of beer.. what happens when you have to make rob roys, vodka gimlets, mojitos, margaritas, incredible hulks, long island iced teas, etc.? I hope you have a barback that knows how to make drinks and I'm not sure other women will care how hot you are if you don't get them their drink whether that's making you try to open a bottle of chardonnay, an appletini or perhaps a black & tan!

P.S. - I do not drink manhattans but I go there a lot (yes to all of them - I think there's a manhattan, kansas y'all)

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs