Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Years Plans (No peeing in a bottle in Times Square in the cold this year huh)

2011 is slowly inching closer, and I have NO plans for New Years Eve. Pitiful, I know. But I would love to go out and party it up, or stay in and have a small gathering....just as long as I am quie tipsy then I am fine. Im a SBF with no kids, my small circle of friends will all be out of town for New Years. So here I am, hoping someone has some cool New Years plans I can join. Take a chance.....make a friend!! :-)

----
Hi SBF: New Years Eve can be very tough but don't admit to being pitiful on the internet - nobody wants to be friends with those that are self-admittingly pitiful. So is this a date or a friend or both because the whole no kids comment confused me or am I reading into things too much? Happy 2011 and I hope you get to be quite tipsy amongst your new friend or friends! Bottoms up

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs