Thursday, December 16, 2010

iPhone tester-- just look at my site on your iphone & tell me what u c (i. c. u. p.?)

I'm creating a web site for a client and don't have access to an iphone to see how it works on that, so I need someone to be able to click on a link and look at the site on their iphone and tell me what happens/how the site looks. For each time I ask and you look at the site and respond, I will pay $2. It may take just a couple of looks until I get the site working, or it may take many. I just need you to be available to look and respond somewhat quickly (within an hour or so) for a period of time. I don't expect this whole project to last more than a week and definitely shouldn't keep you from doing any other jobs simultaneously.

--------------
Matt investigates: Sounds like fun - I wait around and free up my iphone to check an app for you and whenever I happen to check it for you and respond within about an hour - you pay me 2 bucks, 8 quarters, 20 dimes, 200 pennies... each time -- might be 1, might be 5 but it seems to me... you want access to a stranger's iphone -- ranging between $100-$600 retail plus an internet plan and itunes account & you came up with 2 bucks thinking what... someone is going to jump at the chance to make 2 bucks or even 20 bucks? Also I do all of that and the work is done - money will just show up somwhere, maybe paypal on you - a guy/gal i don't know saying so?
I just think it comes down to value - time, action and tools are involved here... seems like more of an annoyance for it to last throughout the week - 5 times a day for 7 days would come out to $70 which sounds better but not when it means being harassed 35 times in 1 week for it... most people make that in 1 day, a few hours, or less..
But APP ON (how bout a piece of the sales that the app does...now that sounds promising... cause hey, there's an app for that [dispensing two dollar bills out of your phone and into your hands])

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs