Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mounting TV (Professionals ONLY!)

hi there,

I'm looking to mount my 37 inch TV. The only problem is i have a concrete wall so this will require a stud finder. I do have a mount rack that i bought from Amazon...but long story short ...looking to do this during the holiday season. You are welcome to come by and take a look as well. I'm offering 30 bucks...because this is not the biggest job in the world. I just need to know you're a professional so you dont kill my wall. Reference or website needed.

Thanks!!

----------------

Matt speaks: Basically I'm already doing this for a living being a "professional wall mounter of objects" along with mounting many other things (and people) in many spots all over the place. I should take time out of my schedule to make my way to your home to mount your TV for an entire 30 bucks - now maybe I mount it nice & quick or possibly there are certain complications unforeseen that may or may not arise during said television mounting.
 I do not want to kill your wall or anything for that matter so that might add time. Also I have to make my way to you with or without tools as I have no idea but I guess I can ask in my response. So I take time emailing you, take time coming to your home, take time assessing and then mounting... and then I take my 30 bucks and get myself home. I hope I live within walking distance or else it might cost me 30 bucks round trip to do this little mounting for you. Maybe price is negotiable? Now if I have a website and a company which is what it seems you want plus references - why am I letting you dictate the price? So as exciting as it sounds to mount things (and a 37 inch TV sounds like a good time to be had especially when a pretty wall is involved) - I think it'd be best for me to just get myself over there to take a look first so I can strategize how to do this job, go home & map it out, then come back at another time to actually put my pro skills to work. Thanks!!

P.S. - Do you have any neighbors by chance?! Just a thought...maybe they have mounted their own TVs sans wall destruction?

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs