Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Sitter (E SGV) (A Winter Woodenland?)

Male 66,, seek Female for companionship for about3 months.
2days a week @ 2hrs hours per day @ 150.00 per wk

Must be dependable and have reliable car
BE OVER 35, race ,size and looks doesn't matter just be real. Must be flexible
Also MUST be open minded not looking for sex.
If interested please send contact # will not return emails

--------------
Dear Male Aged 66: You want "companionship" for 2 days a week for 2 hours? What kind of "friendship" is that..or "companionship"? When the phrases open minded and not looking for sex are combined that usually means looking for sex but what do I know. Also if you can't return emails at age 66, maybe 2 hours isn't long enough even with viagara? Interesting you chose over 35 so 36 and up or does that include age 35 because 3 decades is a solid time frame. In fact I'm in my early 30s and just get lost thinking about those babies being my age one day and me being... well yea, no no I definitely do not! Good Luck sir (also there's a difference between a babysitter, a nurse and a companion ya know)

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs