Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here to locate a great guy for a great time. - m4m

with my busy work schedule, it's really difficult to find a male who is serious about love. I grew in South Africa so I am very interested in nature and animals. I love participating in local roller derbies and I love classical/punk rock music. I was bulimic as a child, but rest assured I have gained plenty of weight! I am definitely a people person and I get along easily with others!

----
Matt shrinks it out: You want a great time or love (or are they the same thing...)? All those who grew up in South Africa must love nature and animals and lions and tigers and bears? Not sure which is more appealing - your bulimia or your weight gain. I will have to get back to you on that - nice to see a people person out there....very sweet

No comments:

Yahoo HOT Celebs